Chatswood Mall Market
Taste the world at the Chatswood Mall Market, with food from Taiwan, Germany, Malaysia and Mexican – just to mention a few.
Every Thursday and Friday in The Mall (on the way to Chatswood station) you will find a food fare along with unique gift stalls ranging from leather bags to preserved flowers and floral teas.
And there’s a fresh line up of great musicians every week to keep you entertained.
An example of some of the flavours you can experience:
- Lamb, chicken, pork or beef souvlaki with Greek salad
- Beef quesadilla with guacamole
- Belgian waffles
- Korean fish cakes
- Japanese street foods
- Taiwanese red bean or custard pancakes
- Chicken Katsu Curry
- Cane juice with lemon, lime or ginger
- Turkish Gozleme
- Chicken with lemongrass, cracked white pepper noodles
Try some Malaysian Street food delicacies:
- Siew Pau – Malaysian style baked bun filled with pork, onion and peas
- Pullut Inti – glutinous rice and palm sugar + fresh coconut topping
- Kuik Dadar – fresh coconut with palm sugar wrapped in a pandan flavoured pancake
443 Victoria Avenue 2067 Chatswood Australia
+61 2 9777 1000