Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the cancellation policy?
Reservations must be cancelled 24 hours (1) day prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of one night's accommodation. For Advance Purchase bookings – the cancellation must be made fourteen (14) days prior to the arrival date, otherwise a 100% cancellation charge will occur.
- Do you have smoking apartments?
Silkari Suites is a non-smoking hotel. There is a designated smoking area located to the left of the lobby.
- Do you have sofa beds?
Additional bedding is available subject to availability. For those requiring additional bedding we can offer a king single rollaway bed in our one and two-bedroom apartments at an additional cost of $20 per night.
- Do you have cots?
Porta cots are available subject to availability. There is a one-off fee of $25.00.
- How do I access the car park?
The car park entrance is on Ferguson Lane via Archer Street. Enter The Concourse carpark and follow the Silkari signs to our designated parking.
- What is the cost of parking and do I need to pre-book.
Pre-bookings are not required. Cost is $25 per vehicle, per day.
- Is multiple entry exit from the car park allowed?
You may exit the car park as many times as you like. Your ticket must be validated at Reception each time prior to leaving the car park.
- How far are you from the train station?
Public transport is on our doorstep, with Chatswood train station and the bus interchange only a short few minutes’ walk away. Sydney’s CBD only 15 convenient minutes away, with links to the Domestic and International airport terminals.
- Do your apartments have telephones?
All apartments are fitted with an intercom to contact reception, they are located near front door or bathroom.
- What size beds do you have?
Our Bedding is all King beds, with 2 x king single beds in our Executive Two Bedroom Apartments.
- Do you have 24-hour reception and what is the check in time/check out time?
Silkari Suites at Chatswood has 24-hour reception. Our guaranteed check in time is 2pm and check out time is 11am. Late checkouts are subject to availability and incur an additional fee.
- Where is your gym?
We provide all guests complimentary access to Anytime Fitness - 24hours a day, 7 days a week. Anytime Fitness is located just five minutes from the Hotel.
- Do you have a restaurant?
There is not restaurant on site at Silkari Suites at Chatswood, however there are over 195 dining options in Chatswood to suit all tastes and budgets. We do offer complimentary barista coffee in the mornings (and muffins) starting Monday–Friday 6.30am – 9.30am and Saturday–Sunday from 8.00am – 10.00am (not available on public holidays).
- Is there a supermarket close by?
We are surrounded by two major shopping centres – Chatswood Chase – directly across the road where Coles is located. Westfield Shopping Centre is located just a five minute walk away which also has a Coles and Aldi.
- Do you have interconnecting rooms?
No, however we do offer two bedroom, two bathroom apartments perfect for families.
- Do you have laundry facilities?
There are washing machine\dryer combination in each apartment
- Do you have bathrobes and slippers in your apartments?
Yes, every room has two bathrobes and two pairs of slippers.
- How much does it cost in a taxi from/to the airport?
Approximately cost of a taxi is $80 (estimated fare)
- Do you have wi-fi? If so what is the cost?
Wi-fi is available complimentary to all inhouse guests. There is no upload or download charges.
Silkari Suites at Chatswood also offer the following complimentary items
- Inhouse Movies
- Barista coffee every morning
- Access to Anytime Fitness Chatswood
- Shuttle to Delhi Road Business Park each morning